Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year Resolutions... or Whatever They Are

This is my first time actually writing down a New Year Resolutions list, so it's not quite so polished and complete-looking as some of the lists out there....


  • Finish writing the unnamed book that looks as if it will be a prequel to an already-planned trilogy.
  • Play Charlotte in Charlotte's Web at one or more productions (and hopefully do well...)
  • Keep time spent on the Internet to a minimum.
  • Learn to speak Welsh, complete with grammar.
  • Learn to sing "Almost There" from The Princess and the Frog.
  • Participate in a Shakespeare play.
  • Learn to drive.

Cornflower saw me and she wants to put down her resolutions here too, so here they are:

Bake a cake.
Read books I haven't read.
Catch up on math.
Have my friends over.
Go to the movies!!
Learn "Fur Elise" on the piano.
Give my sisters hugs.

No comments: